Support the pro-resident candidates for City Council. They have a proven history of putting local residents before Big Money special-interest groups or out-of-town political powers!
Three Great Candidates for Three Spots in 2022!
Liang Chao (Princeton CS Ph.D. Current Vice Mayor, Former CUSD School Board)
Govind Tarachari (Engineer, Current Housing Commission Vice Chair
Steven Scharf (Engineer, Current Planning Commissioner, Former Mayor)
Who is Better Cupertino?
Better Cupertino (BC) is a diverse and active organization comprised primarily of West Valley area residents, who are aligned in support of our mission. We support:
- Informed, empowered residents who are engaged in civic matters
- Transparency and accountability in local and regional government
- Sensible growth that is aligned with the needs and interests of a majority of residents
Some Better Cupertino supporters have created two formal organizations for specific purposes:
- Better Cupertino Action Committee (BCAC), a political action committee. Donate to BCAC here.
- Friends of Better Cupertino (FoBC), a 501c3 nonprofit formed to raise funds to help further the BC mission of education/engagement, transparency/accountability, and sensible growth. Donate to FoBC here. Donations to FoBC are tax-deductible.
Better Cupertino Blog for critical campaign issues
See the Better Cupertino blogspot for information about issues that are critical in the Nov. 2022 election.
Meet Better Cupertino volunteers at public venues
Get to know the volunteers, the elected representatives, the appointed commissioners, and the 2022 candidates. We host booths regularly in front of the Cupertino Library and the Cupertino Farmers’ Market at De Anza College parking lot B.
Library booth: Every Saturday and Sunday (weather permitting) through Nov. 6, 3pm-6pm at Cupertino Library.
Farmers’ Market booth: 10am-1pm on Sep 18, Oct 2, Oct 16, Oct 30
See also “Upcoming Events” on this page.