Please support our candidates!
What a yard sign? Register here.
Cupertino City Council :
Foothill-De Anza College Board Trustee :
Cupertino Union School District Board Trustee :
Who is Better Cupertino?
Better Cupertino (BC) is a diverse and active organization comprised primarily of West Valley area residents, who are aligned in support of our mission. We support:
- Informed, empowered residents who are engaged in civic matters
- Transparency and accountability in local and regional government
- Sensible growth that is aligned with the needs and interests of a majority of residents
Some Better Cupertino supporters have created two formal organizations for specific purposes:
- Better Cupertino Action Committee (BCAC), a political action committee. Donate to BCAC here.
- Friends of Better Cupertino (FoBC), a 501c3 nonprofit formed to raise funds to help further the BC mission of education/engagement, transparency/accountability, and sensible growth. Donate to FoBC here. Donations to FoBC are tax-deductible.